Nickel/High Nickel Covered Electrodes are offered with different ranges that include ENi-1, ENiCu-7, ECuNi and ENiCrFe-2. Widely used for welding of various arc viz. alloys 400, R 405 and K-500. These are acknowledged for their excellent functionality, strong construction, low maintenance, and rust resistant surface. They are utilized for varied applications like shielded metal arc welding of gray, ductile and malleable cast irons as well as also used for joints between cast irons and carbon steel or low alloy steel. Nickel/High Nickel Covered Electrodes are tensile in strength, ductile, soft and have long lasting life. Designed for providing great groove and fillet welding in the down & smaller diameter electrodes are also suitable for all position welding.
- Nickel electrodes can be utilized for joining nickel in wrought iron & cast forms to either themselves or to steel.
- These electrodes are used when equipment are fabricated with an ability to withstand highly corrosive environment.
- Customers can order this kind of electrode in different specifications and sizes.
- The optimal current type are AC and DC.
- The round shape electrodes are packaged based on their marks, number, weight and quantity.